- Business experience
- Willingness to learn and work as a team
- Pre-qualified manager to lead store
What Sets Tea2Go Apart:
- Retail Market Analysis to qualify desired store locations
- Lease Negotiations
- Provide thorough training programs to employees and management
- Active Franchisee support and development
This is not a contract. This form is here to help us at Tea2Go with initial background information to evaluate your qualifications as a potential franchisee with our company. The completion and submission of this form does not obligate either party in any manner. (This form is submitted via SSL encryption)
Retail Store Formats:
Traditional locations such as free-standing buildings/pad-sites and end caps of retail shopping centers. We have store plans ranging several sizes as well as drive-thru and outdoor patio options.
Collegiate: Our collegiate store model is designed to promote a comfortable atmosphere to relax and study in while being an active part of university life. Teaosk: Designed to fill tea lovers’ needs in airports, malls, casinos, etc. This store option is quite flexible and ranges from loose-leaf vendor stations to free standing cafes to Tea2Go Tea Bars.